No. 1: The reclining Buddha image, dating back to the Ayutthaya period, sits in front of the temple and is built of brick-and-mortar. The image was 42 meters long, 8 meters high, with lotus flowers supporting the Buddha's head. Fingers and feet were of the same length. The government repaired to the damaged parts in 1956 CE and plastered them in a yellowish colour. In the centre of the front, there is a masonry base for offerings, 1.39 meters long and 84.50 meters wide. Twenty-four octagonal brick pillars remained with a vihara covering the Buddha image. But after the vihara crumbled, there remained a large carved stone reclining Buddha in the Polonnaruwa style of Sri Lanka, dating back to the same era of the Sukhothai Kingdom (1238 - 1438 CE).
No. 2: The outer brick wall is gone, but its foundations remain. The wall had a length of 120.90 meters and a width of 71.10 meters.
No. 3: Only the foundation of the gallery remains. The gallery was 67.50 meters long and 6.30 meters wide.
No. 4: A angulated chedi built in brick and plastered, located on the four corners of the Ubosot. The chedis had a circumference of 7.20 m and a height of 6 m.
No. 5: Bai Sema or boundary stones made of slate, all broken and damaged.
No. 6: The ordination hall is 33 meters long and 14.70 meters wide. Only the foundations are left. A porch protrudes in the front and back.
No. 7: The main prang stood behind the ordination hall and consisted of bricks and cement. The Khmer stupa is about 30 meters high but is damaged and leaned slightly to the north. The hall is 14.10 meters long and 11.40 metres wide.
No. 8: A vihara located on the north side of the main vihara with a length of 36.30 meters and a width of 14.50 metres. Only the foundations of the building are left.
No. 9: The main vihara standing in the middle is 49.50 meters long and 20.10 meters wide. Only the foundations of the building and the base of the main Buddha image are left.
No. 10: A vihara located on the south side of the main vihara with a length of 35.40 metres and a width of 13.20 metres. Only the foundations of the building are left, and the Buddha image is damaged.
No. 11: A damaged rectangular chedi situated slightly away from the outer wall. It is a square pagoda standing in a row of 3 chedis with a circumference of 8.70 meters.
No. 12: A damaged large chedi built with brick-and-mortar and situated south of the three small chedis.
No. 13: A damaged chedi situated northwest of the reclining Buddha image is 3.30 meters wide.
No. 14: Slightly damaged brick-and-mortar bell tower in Ayutthaya style about 15 meters away from the reclining Buddha image. No bell present.
To the south was a Thai commemoration inscription on a marble stone dedicated to "Luang Bannakorn Ratchataphan" (Tian Unananon),” the Director of the Liquor Factory.