Wat Tuek Nang Ram is a defunct temple located on the city island in the southwestern part of Ayutthaya in the Pratu Chai Sub-district, west of the Somdet Phra Sri Nakharin Park. The site is part of the Ayutthaya Historical Park.

The monastery was situated between Wat Maha Saman and Wat Phra Ngam.

In situ is a mound covered in vegetation.

Its historical background and period of construction are not known.

The monastery is mentioned on Phraya Boran Ratchathanin’s map drafted in 1926 CE and is also found on a 1974 CE Fine Arts Department map and later maps.

The site is in geographical coordinates: 14° 20' 41.97" N, 100° 32' 44.79" E.